基礎學英語零基礎學英語

簡單英語口語

本文已影響 1.19W人 

簡單英語口語

●和初次見面的人交談

您是哪裏人?
Where are you from?

I'm from Japan. (我是日本人。)
My country has a lot of mountains... (我的家鄉有很多山……)
Oh, yeah? Where are you from? (哦,是嗎?您是哪兒人?)
Where are you from? (您是哪裏人?)

我是加拿大人。
I'm from Canada.

我從加拿大來。
I come from Canada. *①I'm from Canada.和②I come from Canada.的意思幾乎一樣。但是②含有兩種意思:一種是“自加拿大來,但並非是加拿大籍”;另一種意思是“我是加拿大人”。
I was born in Canada. (我出生在加拿大。)
Chicago is my hometown. (我的故鄉是芝加哥。)

你覺得日本怎麼樣?
How do you like Japan?
What do you think about Japan?

我很喜歡。
I like it.

是個好地方。
It's a good place.

你都去過日本的哪些地方?
Where have you been in Japan?

你現在住在哪兒?
Where do you live now?

我住在東京。
I live in Tokyo.

您是來度假的嗎?
Are you here on vacation? *on business是“因公”,on vacation是“度假”。
Are you vacationing?
Are you here for a vacation?
Is this a pleasure trip?
Are you here on business or for pleasure? (您來這是工作還是遊玩?)

我是來工作的。
I'm here on business.
My trip is business related. (我的旅行和工作有關。)
I'm on a business trip.

您來日本多長時間了?
How long have you been in Japan?
How long have you been in Japan? (您來日本多長時間了?)
I just arrived last week. (上星期剛來。)
How long have you been in Japan? (您來日本多長時間了?)
About three years. (大概3年左右了。)

4個月左右。
About four months.

你習慣日本的生活了嗎?
Are you used to life in Japan? *be used to “習慣”,注意“d”不發音。
Are you used to life in Japan? (你習慣日本的生活了嗎?)
No, not yet. (沒有,還不習慣。)
Have you gotten used to life in Japan?
Have you grown accustomed to Japan?

你在日本呆到什麼時候?
How long will you be in Japan?
How long will you be in Japan? (你在日本呆到什麼時候?)
Until next month. (呆到下個月。)
How long do you plan to stay?

呆到12月。
Until December.

你說日語嗎?
Do you speak Japanese?
Do you speak Japanese? (你說日語嗎?)
Unfortunately, no. (很遺憾,我不會。)
Can you speak Japanese? (你能說日語嗎?)
Are you a Japanese speaker?

只會一點兒。
A little.
Just a little.
Some. (一點兒。)

我一點兒都不會說。
I can't speak Japanese at all. * all “一點都不……”。

我會一點兒日常會話。
I know (everyday) conversational Japanese.

你是在哪兒學的日語?
Where did you learn Japanese?

在學校。
At school.

我自學的。
I learned it on my own. *on my own “自學”、“靠自己的力量”。
I learned it by myself. *by oneself “一個人”、“靠自己的力量”。

你什麼時候過生日?
When's your birthday?
When's your birthday? (你什麼時候過生日?)
It's May 24th. (5月24日。)

●有關學校

你是學生嗎?
Are you a student?
Are you a student? (你是學生嗎?)
No, I've already finished school. (不是,我已經畢業了。)
Do you go to school? (你還在上學嗎?)我是個大學生。
I'm a college student. *在美國,college指包括university在內的大學。
I'm a junior college student. (我是大專生。)
I go to a vocational school. (我上職業專科學校。)
I go to a cram school. (我上的是補習學校。)

我正在學習英文。
I'm studying English.

我畢業於明治大學。
I went to Meiji University.

你上的哪所大學?
Where did you go to college? *college 指的一般大學。
Where did you go to college? (你上的哪所大學?)
I went to Harvard University. (我上的是哈佛大學。)

你上什麼學校?
What school do you go to?
Which school do you go to?

我上……大學。
I go ersity. *elementary school “小學”,junior high school “中學”,high school “高中”。

你上幾年級了?
What year are you in? *這句主要是問高中和大學的年級。如果是問小學生的話,應該用What grade are you in?

我上一年級。
I'm a freshman. *在美國的高中和大學1年級是freshman,2年級是sophomore,3年級是junior,4年級是senior。在美國沒有初中的情況很多。在小學用I'm in first grade.表示1年級,I'm in second grade.表示2年級。

我明年畢業。
I'll graduate next year.
I'm graduating next year.

你的專業是什麼?
What's your major?
What do you major in?
What are you studying? (你是學什麼的?)

我的專業是英語
I'm an English major.
I major in English.

你參加哪個俱樂部?
What club are you in?
What club do you belong to?

我在滑雪俱樂部。
I'm in the ski club.

你在打工嗎?
Do you have a part-time job? *小時工是a part time job,正式職工是a full-time worker。
Do you have a part-time job? (你在打工嗎?)
Yes, I'm a tutor. I work three times a week. (嗯,我做家教,一星期教三次。)
Do you work part-time? (你在做小時工嗎?)

我一個星期去一次書店做收銀員。
I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.

畢業以後你打算做什麼?
What are your plans after graduation?
What are your plans after graduation? (畢業以後你打算做什麼?)
I haven't decided yet. (我還沒有決定。)
What are you going to do after you graduate?

●有關工作

你瞭解他的背景嗎?
Do you know his background?
Do you know his background? (你瞭解他的背景嗎?)
I know very little about him. (我一點兒也不瞭解。)

我在一家電腦公司工作。
I work for a computer company.

我是國家公務員。
I'm a government employee.

我是個體經營者。
I'm self-employed.

你在哪個部門工作?
Which department do you work for?
I work for ABC Company. (我在ABC公司工作。)
Which department do you work for? (你在哪個部門工作?)

搞銷售的。
Sales.

這個工作你做了多長時間了?
How long have you been doing that job?

10年了。
For 10 years.

你的公司在哪兒?
Where is your company?
Where is your company located?

在新宿。
In Shinjuku.

上下班路上要花多長時間?
How long does it take (you) to commute? *commute “上班,上學”

1個小時左右。
About one hour.
Around one hour.
It takes about one hour.
About an hour.

你怎麼去上班?
How do you get to work?
How do you go to work?

我坐地鐵
I ride the subway.
I use the subway.
I take the subway.

我正在調工作。
I'm changing jobs.

我正在找工作。
I'm job hunting now.
I'm looking for work now.

我明年退休。
I'm retiring next year.

我現在失業了。
I'm out of work now. *out of work “失業”。
I don't have a job now.
I'm not working right now.
I'm unemployed. (現在失業了。)

●有關家庭

你家有幾口人?
How many people are in your family?
I have a large family. (我家是個大家庭。)
How many people are in your family? (你家有幾口人?)

四口人。
Four people.

父母和我的妹妹。
My parents and my younger sister.

你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
Any brothers or sisters?
Any brothers or sisters? (你有兄弟姐妹嗎?)
No, none. (沒有,一個也沒有。)
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Any siblings? *文言表達方式。sibling指“兄弟姐妹”。

只有一個哥哥(弟弟)。
Just one brother. *just和only都表示“只有,只”。想明確表示哥哥時用older brother,弟弟用younger brother。英語中一般不把兄弟或姐妹加以區分。
I just have one brother.

你和父母住在一起嗎?
Do you live with your parents?

我一個人住。
I live alone.

我住在公寓裏。
I live in an apartment.

你結婚了嗎?
Are you married?
Are you married? (你結婚了嗎?)
Yes, I'm married. (是的,我結婚了。)

不,還沒有。
No, not yet.
Do you have any children? (你有孩子嗎?)
No, not yet. (不,還沒有。)
Nope. (沒,沒有。)
Neah. (哪有啊。)

我有對象了。
I have a fiancé. *fiancé來自於法語,嚴格地來講fiancé是“未婚夫”;fiancée是“未婚妻”。兩者後綴不同,發音一樣。

我打算明年結婚。
I'm going to get married next year.

我結婚了。
I'm married. *“獨身”用I'm single表示。

我訂婚了。
I'm engaged.

有孩子嗎?
Any children?
Any children? (有孩子嗎?)
I have one of each. (我有一個男孩,一個女孩。)
Do you have any children?

我有兩個男孩。
I have two boys.
I have two sons. (我有兩個兒子。)

我有一個女兒,在上小學。
I have one daughter in elementary school.

我沒有孩子。
I don't have any children.

 

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章